Sign in to follow this  
christmas

Does anyone know who the designer of this dress is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas View Post
Thanks so much everyone! Laura B- that's it!! I am so happy to find it, I've literally been searching for it for months! YAY! I love this forum.
so are you going to get it? i love it. it looks better on the real bride though than on the model. thats always a bonus :)

This board is so awesome! I wonder how much that puppy costs??

Also, as per usual, I love how the model is in the "I have to pee really bad" pose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
This board is so awesome! I wonder how much that puppy costs??

Also, as per usual, I love how the model is in the "I have to pee really bad" pose!
Haha - what a perfect name for that pose!!

How is that the best pose?! She is slouching, and she doesn't look happy. She's not a very pleasant bride - she looks like she would be a diva.

The bride in the slideshow, however - she's a much better model for this dress!

It IS a really pretty dress. I'm starting to wish I'd chosen a more form fitting thing instead of the big cupcake of a dress I ordered.

On an unrelated note, my secret job that I don't get paid for is Private Investigator. I LOVE finding things for people and have gotten pretty good at it, so if you need more help, ask.

Woot, we have our on private investigator!! Alright Laura - can you tell me where they sell that dress near me? lol. As far as I can tell they only sell in the US sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
seriously, the model for my dress is doing that too. what ever happened to models w/good posture?

Click the image to open in full size.