Photo

More Riu help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:40 PM

So I think that I have choosen Riu Palace for the wedding, but I was wondering if we have the wedding at Riu Palace can our guests stay at the Riu Santa Fe and still attend the wedding? I heard somewhere that they would need a pass.

#2 Nanner431

Nanner431
    • 97 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:21 PM

They will need a day pass but they will pay a little less than someone from the outside. If I remember correctly - for a wedding day pass for anyone not staying at the Riu's it was $75 for the wedding day and $100 otherwise and then I think maybe $50 foe people from the Sante Fe.

#3 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:31 PM

I think its neogatable. They were only going to charge me $50 for Suzanne Morel to come on property. There was a bride last year i think Cabobride08 that had guest at both.
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#4 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
        • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

everything is negotiable, u just have to try asking. Because it is another RIU, they may be willing to come down on the price. Contact the WC and see how they respond. I think that is an important question to weigh your options on. Best of Luck.

#5 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
          • 5,705 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

Yeah, you just have to negotiate, they are flexible, specially nowadays! Good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users