• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chicklet

• 718 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

Need opinions on a couple things involving gifts.
    Do you always need to do gifts at the actual wedding?? Could we wait until we return home to do this?
    I am buying my parents a new computer tower as a gift to them (not a traditional gift but they need this badly).
    Here is my dilemma...I have given my MOH a free trip to Jamaica (she paid taxes only) and have paid for her dress. Do you think I need to do anything else for her?
    All your thoughts here would be appreciated.

#2 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

I think you are very generous in what you have already given your MOH. I think she would understand if she didn't get anything else. But if you feel like you really need to get her something....get her a cute necklace or compact with her name engraved in it or something inexpensive like that. Just my opinion!
      My Babies
      "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
      it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#3 Duchess

• 358 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:21 AM

I bought my BM's their shoes, cause they werent sure they wanted to wear necklaces (the dress has some sparkle) and I am getting them massages the day of the wedding. So that is it. No gift at the wedding itself.

#4 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:02 PM

For my girls... I bought the dresses for them and then made up little goodie bags for them with little things that ment things to us that I gave them before we left for Jamaica, sparkle flip flops... - Diva status, starfish necklace, and a photo album for them to keep all their pictures in and I added pics of us at our Bride and Groom Pub Crawl to start the album along with pics of us trying on our dresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users