Photo

Callie's Dreams Tulum Review

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:50 PM

Thanks for the review! Congrats to you both!

#12 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:11 AM

wonderful review! I'm sure all the brides to be will appreciate all the usefull tidbits you included. Makes me want to go back so that I can check out the nice beach spot you talk about.

#13 Callie

Callie
      • 51 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ERnurse
        Thank you and your husband sooo much for your great and thorough reviews!! Its a major help!!! It sounds like your wedding was beautiful, congrats on becoming a mrs.
        The areas where you had your cocktail hr and reception is exactly where i want mine! I was wondering how the lighting situation was during the reception... was there enough light to see dinner and where you were dancing or would you recommend looking into extra lighting?
        Did the speaker system come with a microphone?
        Is there any other area where you can have dancing except on the beach?
        ERnurse,
        Sorry it took so long to respond- have been busy visiting relatives for the holidays! I would definitely recommend getting some form of extra lighting for the reception. We had lights put under the tables which helped (it was about $10 per table). You can also rent lamps to put on the tables, but those are more expensive (more like $50 per table). The speaker system did come with a microphone- it was portable which was nice for speeches. There is a small amount of room surrounding the pool where you could dance, but with 35 people it just wasn't enough room for us.

#14 KHarrod

KHarrod
        • 902 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:24 PM

Very detailed review, thanks for sharing. Congrats on your marriage.

#15 Callie

Callie
          • 51 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

I was going to update my initial review to include pics, but I can't quite figure out how to do that. I already posted this in the main DT thread, but to keep everything consolidated in this thread here is the link to my "pro" resort photographer pics: Picasa Web Albums - Callie and Paul - Wedding Album

More non-pro pics to come!

#16 neen

neen
            • 633 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

you guys look amazing!!! love the pic on the staircase...and man does your man have some vertical :)

#17 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 10:06 PM

Congratulations! That was a great review, glad everything turned out well. I would love to visit another Dreams resort in another country and Tulum sounds like the one for us.

#18 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                • 766 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:10 PM

Congrats ! I can't believe 1 year ago I was in your shoes... or sandals by the beach ! ! ! Great souvenirs ! I am sure you feel the same !

#19 latinalocany

latinalocany
                  • 215 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

awwwwwwww Callie you look sooo beautiful!! you both look sooo happy!!

#20 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
                    • 99 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:22 PM

Beaaaautiful pictures Callie, it looks like the resort photographer did a wonderful job for you. Both you and your husband look terrific and what a beautiful backdrop!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users