Sign in to follow this  
Callie

Callie's Dreams Tulum Review

wonderful review! I'm sure all the brides to be will appreciate all the usefull tidbits you included. Makes me want to go back so that I can check out the nice beach spot you talk about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERnurse View Post
Thank you and your husband sooo much for your great and thorough reviews!! Its a major help!!! It sounds like your wedding was beautiful, congrats on becoming a mrs.
The areas where you had your cocktail hr and reception is exactly where i want mine! I was wondering how the lighting situation was during the reception... was there enough light to see dinner and where you were dancing or would you recommend looking into extra lighting?
Did the speaker system come with a microphone?
Is there any other area where you can have dancing except on the beach?
ERnurse,
Sorry it took so long to respond- have been busy visiting relatives for the holidays! I would definitely recommend getting some form of extra lighting for the reception. We had lights put under the tables which helped (it was about $10 per table). You can also rent lamps to put on the tables, but those are more expensive (more like $50 per table). The speaker system did come with a microphone- it was portable which was nice for speeches. There is a small amount of room surrounding the pool where you could dance, but with 35 people it just wasn't enough room for us.

Congratulations! That was a great review, glad everything turned out well. I would love to visit another Dreams resort in another country and Tulum sounds like the one for us. wink.gif

Congrats ! I can't believe 1 year ago I was in your shoes... or sandals by the beach ! ! ! Great souvenirs ! I am sure you feel the same !