Dreams (fees for events set ups, sap, etc) $4151
DJ antares $800
OOT bags & tees $750
Invitations $1000
OOT (stuff in) $300
placecard & tablecards $63.5

TOTAL apprx. $14,000

now post what your approx. budget is...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 KarlaV

KarlaV
  • 171 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:36 PM

Hopefully we can stick to this budget!

Travel/Accomodations: 3,000
    Welcome reception: 1,500
    Rehearsal dinner: 2,000
    Transportation: 500
    Hair: 300
    Flowers/Bouquet: 500
    Church ceremony: 300
    Reception: 5,500
    Photography (juan carlos tapia): 2,400
    Mariachi/Music: 3,000
    STD/Invitations: 700
    .....grand total $20,000 (wow! maybe I should cut back somewhere!)
    Karla&Ronnie
    Wedding Slideshow
    Engagement Slideshow
    May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:56 PM

Here's my tentative budget...I'm realizing that I haven't looked at it in a while & I had some weird logic going on about what should be part of the budget...but I'm putting it all out here now :)

-Travel & Accomodations (pre-wedding/night of) $2340
      -Welcome dinner $2000
      -Flowers $650
      -Photographer $1100
      -Coordinator & misc decor $1330
      -Wedding reception food/beverages $5587.50
      Total anticipated = $13,371.56

OUCH...and that doesn't include the dress. With the dress $15,700.

#4 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
      • VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:00 PM

when all is said & done, after our travel expenses, e-ring, wedding band, etc. we're at $40-$45k. Our official budget is at home on the laptop so I can add in itemized expenses later.

crap, that's a lot of money.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
        when all is said & done, after our travel expenses, e-ring, wedding band, etc. we're at $40-$45k. Our official budget is at home on the laptop so I can add in itemized expenses later.

crap, that's a lot of money.
        i didnt include rings, dresses, or attire...i dont even want to know the total with that.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 KARLA

KARLA
        • 373 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:26 PM

Decor/music/coordinator,etc: $7,500 (last total my coordinator sent)
          Food: $2100
          Drinks: $4000
          Bonfire: $500
          Total: $14,100 (and I'm sure it will be more once we're done)

Travel: Add another $5500 - Flights + wedding hotel + honeymoon hotel... we did splurge on first class flights :-)
          I don't even want to add the rings, OOT bags, wedding gown, etc...

At least it would be much more if we had a wedding in the U.S., so I have to remind myself of that!

I hate to say it... my mother was right. I told her 10k the most, and she laughed

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:28 PM

karla, you are doing so much extra...more than you would if you had wedding at home!

Awards and recognition: 

#8 KARLA

KARLA
          • 373 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            i didnt include rings, dresses, or attire...i dont even want to know the total with that.
            Tammy, I hear ya! I have the same feeling... Oh, I forgot his attire, and we payed for half of all the groomsmen attire since my FI insisted on having matching EVERYTHING.

That is exactly how I feel also thinking about the budget:

I don't want to talk about it anymore! ha ha

#9 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              karla, you are doing so much extra...more than you would if you had wedding at home!
              Heck yeah, I think this is going to be so much more enjoyable for us. A reception at home would have been a buffet of carrot sticks and water because the wedding list from both sides was HUGE. And it still would have been more expensive!

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 06:35 PM

we spent more at our AHR than cabo and it really sucked. i didn't get the venue i wanted because that would have been an extra $25k (that is more than my whole wedding in cabo!).

also, it just wasnt as fun. it was kind of stuffy.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users