To wax, or not to wax, that is the question!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 christenew

• 325 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:57 AM

So I hear that if I wax I am going to have to keep going back. Yuck!

With threading is it the same thing. I have had my eye brows threaded. Didn't mind it. Just dont want to do it every couple of weeks.

#22 tina82

• 184 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

unwanted facial hair removal, threading

Has anyone tryed this product?

#23 DWandMJ

• 274 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:20 AM

How long does the Brazilian typically last? I've been seriously considering getting it done for the wedding... Should I still be hair free a week after having it done?

I think I can hang with the pain. I actually asked my sister to do it for me a few years back prior to heading to hawaii for vacation. I bought the wax, the melting pot, and muslin strips... yeah, thats a job better left to the professionals. She got a few strips ripped from my flesh (leaving some pretty knarly bruising and ultimately defeating the purpose) then she decided to try to the rear crack. She spread the cheeks, spread a thin layer of wax, and as she turned to grab a muslin strip, lost her grip, and ::clap:: my butt cheeks were glued together. We called it quits after that.

#24 katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,328 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:53 AM

marie, here is a whole thread dedicated to the adventures of bikini/brazilian waxing. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t15530

btw, hilarious story!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users