Photo

How long will you be gone from work for wedding?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

dang Kas almost month..WTG

#32 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:06 PM

I'll probably get a day off. LOL! Seriously my employer works us to death. It sucks being a lawyer let me tell you. My FI is a teacher so of course he will have all the time in the world.

~Sherri did you buy yourself french fries as a gift so that you wouldn't be tempted to eat them?

-Glenda

#33 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
      • 631 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        I'll probably get a day off. LOL! Seriously my employer works us to death. It sucks being a lawyer let me tell you. My FI is a teacher so of course he will have all the time in the world.

~Sherri did you buy yourself french fries as a gift so that you wouldn't be tempted to eat them?

-Glenda
        Yes. I did lol..I just ate a nice healthy lunch and all of sudden I want fries

#34 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:17 PM

Don't do it Sherri! You are so close to your wedding day. I won't let you cheat. You are going to look slim and gorgeous for your wedding. Keep telling yourself that. My sister posts pics of brides from magazines all over the fridge so that if I feel tempted to stuff my face I will look at them and turn away. It never works for me but maybe it will for you. LOL.

-Glenda

#35 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
            Don't do it Sherri! You are so close to your wedding day. I won't let you cheat. You are going to look slim and gorgeous for your wedding. Keep telling yourself that. My sister posts pics of brides from magazines all over the fridge so that if I feel tempted to stuff my face I will look at them and turn away. It never works for me but maybe it will for you. LOL.

-Glenda
            awh thanks Glenda....I will try the fridge thing

#36 soulmates

soulmates
            • 538 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:28 PM

I'm taking off 8 business days. Can't wait, so excited. Like everyone else.

#37 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
              • VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:50 AM

Were really lucky because we don't have to worry about time off. I am a SAHM and our son is coming with us, so no problem there, and my FI is in Landscaping so he is laid off over the winter months. So thats why were planning for January!

#38 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:03 AM

I missed this thread but I will be away from work for 13 days! I can't wait!

#39 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                  • 486 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:24 AM

I will be gone from work 19 days!!! I just keep counting down the days!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users