restaurants in playa del carmen
Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:14 AM
Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:51 PM
1. La Casa del Agua ($$$) - Definitely good food and the price reflects the great quality of food/service. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. El Bistro at La Tortuga ($) (email@example.com) - Great food at a very reasonable price. They have the best mojitos!!! Also, don't forget about the fruit flambee for desserts! This will be our choice for welcoming/rehearsal dinner. Friendly/Flexible service and great drinks!
El Bistro restaurant in Playa del Carmen - La Tortuga Hotel-Playa del Carmen
3. Di Vino by the Glass Bar ($$$) - Pretty good food and they have a long rectangular table that can seat 20 - 22 people in the back of the restaurant. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. La Capricho ($$) - Flambee Mexican Cuisine (email@example.com)
5. Sur ($$$) - We had high expectations going in but left disappointed.
Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:20 AM
Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:15 AM
There is one more place I forgot to mention. Very good italian food a block or two away from fifth avenue and the setting is very casual. This will be a great place to go with a small group in flip flops and shorts after laying on the beach for a few hours.
Da Gigi along Av. Constituyentes in Playa Del Carmen
Tel 879 33 87
Cel 984 120 90 81
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users