Sign in to follow this  
caroline

Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, JAMAICA review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk View Post
huh02.gifHow did you get the menu to include the beef medallions? I did not see this an option on any of the menus.
I remember her saying that she just asked them to include it & they did-- the other Caribbean package dinner menus included an alternate entree, except for the Caribbean menu.

Here's where she posted her final menu:
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t28568-7

Thank you!  You're detailed review of the GPLH is just what I needed.  My wedding is taking place there on 6/25/11 and I hope I receive the same level of care they provided you.  Congratulations and my you have many happy years together.

thank you so much for the review....i was starting to bug out a little about the Blue Lagoon/Beach reception.....if you have pics of the reception i would love love to see them

When Caroline made the first post to this thread to review her wedding at GPLH, the price of the steel drum band was $300/hr. I was just looking into the prices of the wedding options at GPLH and the price on the website is now $500/hr for the band. What a price increase. =(

I'm considering having my wedding at this resort, does anyone know if the quoted prices are negotiable?