Why are you marrying your FH?

OK, so you can probably see that I like meaningful conversations :)

I thought it would be nice to talk about why we are marrying our future husbands.

Trust me, it will serve as a reminder on those days when we want to choke them!

Me first:

I think my fiance is the most gentle man that I have ever known. To see him on the street you would not know it...he's quite tall and solid, so he gives off a tough guy aura.

He has seen me through my best and worst. I am not always the most understandable person at times...and he is still here. He walks me through things and is the most patient and incredible listener that I have ever known.

We share the same strong faith. And this has kept us going. If I have had a hard day, he prays with me. This shows me that he understands where our strength comes from.

He is my human rock: sound, stable and solid in a world that is everything but.

What about you? Why are you marrying your fiance?

Let's celebrate the men who will become our husbands,

BB2B

This is a hard question to answer...I have tried to pinpoint why I love him so much and it just is.

The one thing that stands out it the way he loves me. He is not a very romantic/emotional guy so to see the love in his eyes and how intense it is just moves me.

He is my best friend, first and foremost, and has supported me fiercely through everything.

I have been often asked why we are together...he is quite a joker/life of the party kinda guy and I am much more reserved about how loud I can get...he pokes at me a lot and is antagonistic and people want to know if that drives me crazy...yes it does, but somehow we have always just been drawn together...since the day we met almost 9 years ago...we have spent almost every day together with love and laughter and complete stuborness on both sides :)

He is the other half of me, my opposite and we just fit.

I agree with what the ladies above have said, for me, he's in many ways my opposite, which works nicely as I talk, he listens. I'm outgoing, he's shy. I'm serious, he's funny, etc...

It also doesn't hurt that he can handle my many, many moods with quite a bit of tolerance haha. He's definitely my best friend, we always have fun together! cheesy.gif

I am marrying FI because he takes amazing care of me. If I so much as sniffle, he's there with a tissue and some medicine. And also, just the way he makes me feel. I can be extremely paranoid at times, worrying about someone breaking in or hurting me when we're outside, and he'll just put his arm around me and I feel completely safe and secure. It also doesn't hurt that he's 6'8" and over 300 lbs lol

There are so many reasons why I am marrying my FI, but the most important is that he is so patient and kind (and not just with me but with everyone). I can overreact at times girl_werewolf.gif(not my best quality) and he just goes with the flow. Never freaks out, always calmly outlines the options. And when I see him after a hard day I donâ€t even have to say anything, he just grabs me and holds me until the stress melts away. He makes me a better person.

Oh ya and, this is a biggy … he puts up with my crazy family, this alone should warrant a gold medal. Hehe

Because he makes me a better person! Without even realizing it, his sweet personality infiltrated my own. Furthermore, he is just the kindest and sweetest person I've ever met. My mom said to me tonight, "I've never seen a man look at a woman with so much love in his eyes, like Ryan looks at you"--and this is from my cynical thrice-divorced mother! Sometimes I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am. :) When it comes down to it; I'm absolutely crazy about him, and all that he represents. **Contented Sigh**