Photo

My final fitting was last night....I am having 2nd thoughts!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

I think the dress looks amazing on you! It's super pretty! Maybe you're just too "used" to it. I bet once you have your hair and makeup done, and veil on (if you're having one), you'll love it again.

#12 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
    • 856 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:00 AM

I think the dress looks great on you. However, if you are not happy with it then keep looking.

Good luck!!

#13 FLgator

FLgator
      • 253 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

Thanks for all the input girls! I may stop at one bridal store that I never went to this week, but with going out of town for Christmas I really am strapped for time. It sucks that I didn't figure this out before I spent $210 on alterations!

I wish I could tan too, but I am a redhead and I pretty much just burn. Plus, I refuse to bake my skin anymore after having had a couple severely atypical moles removed.

I will let you know what I decide! Thanks again!

#14 missybee99

missybee99
        • 163 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:12 PM

It is such a beautiful dress, but you must follow your heart! Good Luck with your decision!

#15 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
          • 349 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:35 PM

It's beautiful and fits you great....I would still go shopping just to make sure you are 100 percent happy...
            WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#16 sunset78

sunset78
            • 1,280 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:07 PM

I really like your dress, and it does fit you well. But I'll probably self doubt my choice as well... lol. Right now your not seeing the full effect of your dress not now... add the make up, hair do, shoes, and jewelry... I think you'd change you mind. But keep looking if you prefer, but I think that will only add unneccessary stress since you're fast approaching your date.

#17 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
              • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:27 PM

I think your dress fits perfectly and looks quite lovely on you. Keep it! You will look gorgeous!

#18 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

The dress looks good. You probably will feel better when you have hair and make-up done!

#19 FLgator

FLgator
                  • 253 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

Thanks girls, I have decided to go try it on again after I get my hair trial and have my jewelry. I decided not to shop anymore, since I have enough stress as it is. I think just trying it on again will ease my mind. Thanks for the input!

#20 FLgator

FLgator
                    • 253 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

Thanks girls, I have decided to go try it on again after I get my hair trial and have my jewelry. I decided not to shop anymore, since I have enough stress as it is. I think just trying it on again will ease my mind. Thanks for the input!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users