• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:02 PM

Hello all!

Two quick questions:

1) How long is the ceremony?
    2) Right after the ceremony, the bridesmaids and groomsmen go back up the aisle passed the guests together right? followed the by the bride and groom. In a church, the bridal party just exits the chapel into their limos or into the reception area. For a beach ceremony, where do we go? What did you do specifically?

Thanks for your help!

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:30 PM

Not sure on how long...It such a whirlwind. maybe 20mins. We went back down the aisle and then back up the side of the chairs and did a champagne toast and pics with the group of guest.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#3 Nanner431

• 97 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:10 AM

Our ceremony was 20 minutes tops and we went down the aisle and then made a receiving line for everyone to come through, had a champagne toast and then took the group pictures.

#4 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

oooooo, I was originally thinking that the champagne toast was during dinner but it would be awesome to have it on the beach! Thanks for the idea!

#5 cabobridey

• 141 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:11 PM

I think the whole ceremony was about 20. Then hubby and I walked back up the aisle together and went straight to the champagne set up (right behind the ceremony set up). Then people took a few pics, and then people followed us. Then we drank champagne with sand in our toes. It was great!
            You may want to make sure your wedding party knows they should follow you and get people to go back to the champagne area. We went back and it was a bit awkward as people were not automatically walking back. So we had to motion to them to join us.

#6 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

haha Holly...awkwardness scares me....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users