poor caylee

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

ugh- so sad, tear.....
    The only thing that I can think of to make me sleep better is that her mom had mental issues and really was not in the right mind. I can't see how anyone of sound mind could do such an act!

#12 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

poor, innocent little girl. she has no fault in anything and look what happens to her. they police reported that they found google searches on Casey's computer of "neck breaking" and "chloroform" (sp?). its heartbreaking & hard to swallow!

#13 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:51 AM

If the google searches are true then it bothers me even more because it was premeditated. I try to think in these horrifying situations that these women had a psychotic break and did the act in those moments. How awful.

#14 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

that google search stuff is awful. that's so disgusting.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 missdanelle

• 687 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

This whole thing is just awful! Who on earth would ever harm their own child... its just sad.

#16 Nora

• 87 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:20 AM

It amazes me that people who don't want kids have them. Or if they don't want them and have them they don't find better ways of dealing with the situation. My fiance and I went looking for a dog yesterday and we had to fill out a 100 question application as well as consent to a future home inspection in order to adopt a dog. It's interesting that they require that for dog adoptions but not if you want to have a kid. Hopefully she is in a better place now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users