10 Budgeting Tips for the Frugal Minded :)

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#381 FabiLara

• 172 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:31 AM

Thanks for the link! :)

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

opps here is the link I'm sorry :(

I guess I was more tired than I thought last night!!

#382 Brenners

• 807 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

We are doing OOT bags for each person.  We found some online for very inexpensive - 40 for $35.  Not sure about everything that we will put in them, but we will place the itinerary for the week (any group events that we will plan), itinerary for day of the wedding, information and map of the resort, information about what to do in the area, etc...Since we are doing OOT bags, we will not do favors at the wedding.  Our resort will give them to guests at check in.

Originally Posted by kthun 

Are you ladies doing a welcome bag per room or per person?  I'm still trying to decide how much to spend on these and I really don't want to fill them with cute things that people won't use.  Also, is everyone doing favors at the reception?  Again, I'm trying to think of something that's cute and useful and I'm coming up short. 

#383 xoamdxo75

• 63 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:58 PM

Such great tips on here!

#384 sxcT

• 1,282 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:56 AM

Here is a recent deal from vistaprint.  Just passing it along.

#385 kymish

• 163 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:22 AM

thanks for the tips ladies !!!!! im exciting starting to plan my destination wedding !!

#386 kthun

• 74 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for the ideas on the OOT bags ladies.  We're getting married at the NOW Jade resort in Puerto Morelos and I want to bring as little with me as possible but I want something sincere in people's rooms when they arrive.  So many choices... I was thinking of having luggage tags made and used as favors/place holders at the reception, but again I want people to actually use them later!

#387 KerryL613

• 113 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

Great thread!

#388 BridetwoBe

• 359 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

This is awesome!!!

#389 dallace

• 220 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

great advice. Good to know I'm not the only one riffling through every dollarstore around!

#390 atalanta

• 326 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

So this may be a little off topic but has anyone ordered or seen wedding dresses at Costco? Apparently, Kristie Kelly makes an exclusive Costco line. My mom was in Costco the other day and she said the dresses were really nice and were approximately $600-$1000 plus an additional 40% off.

Unfortunately, this is a traveling vendor who may not be coming to Montreal's costco anytime soon. :( I'd love to just look at them and try them on in person. If anyone has any experience with this vendor, please do share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users