BeautifulBridetoBe

10 Budgeting Tips for the Frugal Minded :)

Great tips! I am saving money by doing a lot of DIY projects. One thing is I am making the boutineers for the (8)groomsman we have. It will cost me only a few dollars total, were as bouts can be $10. I am making them out of fabric and ribbon.....super cute!

Thanks for the advice! Any other brides make their own veils? I was thinking about doing the same but the veil I like is REALLY long and wasn't sure how it would turn out.

I plan to make mine. It will also be long, which I think maybe easier to make than one that is shorter. The one I like costs $700. I just can't imagine paying that much.

Originally Posted by KelandJay81 View Post

Thanks for the advice! Any other brides make their own veils? I was thinking about doing the same but the veil I like is REALLY long and wasn't sure how it would turn out.

This was sooo helpful.  Since Im going to a all inclusive resort its still a little gray about what decorations i need to bring. Have any of you ladies had a wedding or know someone whos having a wedding at Hard Rock in DR

Great tips, I love all the suggestions.  Keeping a list in your purse is so smart so that when you are at a store and find a random sale with items you want for your wedding, you can be sure to take advantage of it and not forget anything