Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

Amanda's (aka BachataBride) Bachelorette Pics!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleandscott View Post
haha! those were great pics! looks like you had a blast! how did they find so many penis molds (for the jello, the ice, the cake...)? what a fun time! :)
I'm not sure Nicole!! I know I still have the ice cube tray at the house...maybe they just re-used it for the jello shots & ice cubes...and I think one of my friends had the cake made!!
It was definitely a blast!! And pole dancing is a must if you have a chance! Just make sure you don't have too many drinks or all the spinning & head shaking would not be good!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
I'm not sure Nicole!! I know I still have the ice cube tray at the house...maybe they just re-used it for the jello shots & ice cubes...and I think one of my friends had the cake made!!
It was definitely a blast!! And pole dancing is a must if you have a chance! Just make sure you don't have too many drinks or all the spinning & head shaking would not be good!!! lol
hahaha! well, i had my bach party last night and there were PLENTY of penises. HAHA they had a penis cake, too, and my MOH informed me she purchased a penis cake mold! hmmm...when else do you need a penis cake? smile35.gif