Sign in to follow this  
LadyCheese

White Christmas in the Northeast?

OMG it's snowing so much here!!! And we had a potluck dinner last night so I have cookies, spinach pie, dip, and cocktail weenies.... and Jenny Craig.... LOL... so, I think we are set!!!

So they actually let us leave early from work...at about 3:15pm they decided to close but of course i didnt leave til about 3:40pm, just trying to finish things up. The roads are not pretty...this morning was nice, white, (and yes Yari, fluffy wink.gif) but now it felt more like ice chips pounding the car & my head as I cleaned off my car!

DH is watching Oprah, Nia is playing her Ds....it feels good to be home "early" for a change. Hope everyone keeps warm.

It's been snowing heavily for the last five hours here in Connecticut. If I were working today, my boss would have me work from home. However, we had today off anyway. It stinks because we live on top of a huge hill that they don't plow until hours after the snow hits, so if I try to leave now, I won't be able to get back home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire723 View Post
It's been snowing heavily for the last five hours here in Connecticut. If I were working today, my boss would have me work from home. However, we had today off anyway. It stinks because we live on top of a huge hill that they don't plow until hours after the snow hits, so if I try to leave now, I won't be able to get back home!
That huge hill your on sounds scary when its snowing. When we were kids my dad used to take us to this park where that was a big hill and we'd go sledding...it was fun. I'd probably be too scared now, LOL

Yee Ha! this is so much fun! I am snowed in right now and baking cookies for Christmas! The roads are really bad out. WE cancelled our christmas party at work because of the storm, and I haven't even started my holiday shopping- so I hope it clears up for tommorow!