• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#191 Bryan Morris

Bryan Morris
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:05 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mmack
    Does anyone have any nice pictures of cakes, any ideas from bridemaids dresses or good bachelorette party ideas??

Thanks!
    For cakes you may visit my blog and see a few examples. There's a link a few posts above yours. You might find bridesmaids dresses as well but not many as my brides generally don't have bridesmaids. A bacholerette party idea that I've seen is this Aradia Fitness | Pole Dancing and Sensual Fitness for Women and even if you will not be in Canda or the US you should be able to get a DVD and follw the instructions.
    A quick search came up with this Bachelorette Party Ideas and Bachelorette Party Planning

#192 Bryan Morris

Bryan Morris
    • 52 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnCam2011
      Good to keep those dates in mind - I appreciate it. I did send a request to the resort via the website a few days ago, and haven't heard back. Hopefully in the next few days we hear something since I think this is the best place I've seen during all my research! Any other suggestions you have for other resorts as well would be great. Thanks!!
      This might sound bias but in all honesty it is not. I will not spare it if I have to say it. So here we go, all locations and resorts on the island are top shelf. It will all depend on what is important to you. For some transportation might be a factor, for others privacy and yet for others accessibility to downtown and surroundings so these are a few examples that will help you make a decision in location.

Renaissance -Total Privacy, non but your guests and vendors accessible.

Bucuti, Divi Hotels, Manchebo, Amsterdam Manor - Beautiful Beach, awesome adult only resort. Very few if any bystanders.

Hyatt, Westin, Phoenix, Riu, Radisson, Occidental, Marriott - Walking distance or very short cab ride if your guests are all not staying at the same resort. Most bystanders, however manageable of all the three locations.

Now, any details you would like of any of these specific hotels you may launch specific questions and I will be able to respond.

Bryan Morris

#193 AnnCam2011

AnnCam2011
      • 95 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

I have sent 2 web based messages to the Reniassance this past week and havent heard back from them yet. Is this generally a slow process with this resort? Anyone else running into this issue - I am just looking to get rates and possible dates lined up. Also wondering about air traffic noise, as it looks like it is close to the airport.

#194 Sheree10

Sheree10
        • 1,026 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

I have sent 2 web based messages to the Reniassance this past week and havent heard back from them yet. Is this generally a slow process with this resort? Anyone else running into this issue - I am just looking to get rates and possible dates lined up. Also wondering about air traffic noise, as it looks like it is close to the airport.

I just got back from my wedding at the Renaissace which was last week Friday, July 23. The wedding planner had weddings every day last week, he is a busy man.  Everything was PERFECT and Juney did an excellent job. I will be working on a review of everything. You will love Aruba!!

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#195 AnnCam2011

AnnCam2011
          • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:38 AM

Congrats Sheree10!! How exciting :) I am meeting a friends friend tonight who got married there in 2005, I think this might be it! *Eeeee!*

Any advice, tips, photos, warnings, must-do's you can reccommend? An email address for the coordinator or anyone else at the hotel that can start giving me rates or other info?

I appreciate it,and congrats again!

Originally Posted by Sheree10 

I just got back from my wedding at the Renaissace which was last week Friday, July 23. The wedding planner had weddings every day last week, he is a busy man.  Everything was PERFECT and Juney did an excellent job. I will be working on a review of everything. You will love Aruba!!

Let me know if you have any questions.

#196 Bryan Morris

Bryan Morris
            • 52 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

Do you care to express your concern? I might be able to answer some of your questions. And if I get the details of the ones that I can't answer I can do as much as give the WP a call and try and get him to respond or answer to me and I'll pass it on to you.

Regards,

Bryan Morris 

#197 AnnCam2011

AnnCam2011
              • 95 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:30 PM

I am emailing a friend of a friend to see if she has any direct contact information. I am looking for info on options for ceremony/reception, potential costs with these options, etc, etc, etc. I tried calling the 800 number listed on the website and talked to someone in reservations. She told me I needed to call the hotel directly and gave me a long international phone number. I was going to try that if my friend's friend didnt have any information, but I first need to figure out how to make an int'l phone call (haha!)

Thanks again, if I come up with anything specific, I will let you know!!

#198 sam2011

sam2011
                • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

Hey All! My fiance and I have officially decided on an Aruba wedding. Now I need some help with where to look... since responses are a bit slow on the island I thought I would look for advice on here. We will have about 100 guests and want a beach wedding dinner reception and open bar. That being said, we need something we can actually afford too.... any suggestions? We know the island pretty well as we have a time share at the Aruban (old La Cabana) and his family has a time share at the Divi.Thanks and happy planning!!

#199 Bryan Morris

Bryan Morris
                  • 52 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:25 PM

I am emailing a friend of a friend to see if she has any direct contact information. I am looking for info on options for ceremony/reception, potential costs with these options, etc, etc, etc. I tried calling the 800 number listed on the website and talked to someone in reservations. She told me I needed to call the hotel directly and gave me a long international phone number. I was going to try that if my friend's friend didnt have any information, but I first need to figure out how to make an int'l phone call (haha!)

Thanks again, if I come up with anything specific, I will let you know!!

This is his direct number. This should ring right at his desk. 011 297 5236406

You should be able to get him if he's in office at least.

Bryan Morris

#200 Bryan Morris

Bryan Morris
                    • 52 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by sam2011 

Hey All! My fiance and I have officially decided on an Aruba wedding. Now I need some help with where to look... since responses are a bit slow on the island I thought I would look for advice on here. We will have about 100 guests and want a beach wedding dinner reception and open bar. That being said, we need something we can actually afford too.... any suggestions? We know the island pretty well as we have a time share at the Aruban (old La Cabana) and his family has a time share at the Divi.Thanks and happy planning!!

Hi Congratulations and welcome.

What are you looking for as pertaining to location? Price, ambience, service what's your criteria?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users