How to curl straight hair?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by jkcz0702
    My hair does not hold a curl for long. I talked to my hair stylst bc I swear by hot rollers and she said that I am better off with a small-med curling iron and take a small section of hair and spray it really good with hair spray then curl it. I did try it and it held much longer but did eventually fall
    I have poker straight hair and this is what the stylist did for my wedding hair and it held pretty long. I mean I didnt expect it to stay really curly more wavy. I say it was curly for about 2 hrs and than wavy the rest of the night.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#12 edssbride09

• 233 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations of specific product (hair spray, gel...) that works for us straight haired girls wanting big beautiful curls? I am going with hot rollers but want to use the best product out there that will hold the curls but not look too crunchy...

I don't use any product in my hair as it stands, so i really need some help here!

#13 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

I heard that Big and Sexy hair products work good. I just bought a spray gel that has willow tree bark in and it works pretty good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users