Photo

September 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 CTall119

CTall119
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

I was told to book your teeth whitening at least 4wks prior to your wedding. I am doing mine a bit earlier then that...but that is also because I am doing a Boudoir photo shoot as a wedding gift to my Fiance...so I want me teeth to be extra white and pearly for that!

Thanks for the links to the sites that made your Fiance's suit. I was getting ready to pay $250 for a custom suit from Etsy! I am going to check them out now!
    Regards,
    Chantelle

#22 CTall119

CTall119
    • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FoxyBride
      I got my FI's suit from Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits. They make custom suits for only $99 and they do all white! I posted his "test suit" order here http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t39694. It came out great! We don't have the wedding suit yet.
      I just checked the site out! OH MY GOODNESS!

You say the quality is good? What color did your Fiance get? I am thisclose to ordering. I have just sent the link to my Fiance and my Mother. I am SO excited about this find! Thank you SO Much for sharing!
      Regards,
      Chantelle

#23 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CTall119
        I just checked the site out! OH MY GOODNESS!

You say the quality is good? What color did your Fiance get? I am thisclose to ordering. I have just sent the link to my Fiance and my Mother. I am SO excited about this find! Thank you SO Much for sharing!
        He got the Wood Linen for his test suit. That's one I posted. He is ordering the beige linen for the wedding though. I'm so glad he's going with the lighter color.

#24 CTall119

CTall119
        • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by FoxyBride
          He got the Wood Linen for his test suit. That's one I posted. He is ordering the beige linen for the wedding though. I'm so glad he's going with the lighter color.
          I emailed the company asking if they would send me a sample of their white linen, beige linen and wood colored linen.

Are you going to order the vest as well? I kind of like the look of the 3pc suit, plus, when the jacket comes off...there will still be a bit of formailty with the vest!

I am SO excited about the sharing of that thread.

Did the suit come perfectly tailored in terms of size and fitting?
          Regards,
          Chantelle

#25 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
          • 609 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CTall119
            I emailed the company asking if they would send me a sample of their white linen, beige linen and wood colored linen.

Are you going to order the vest as well? I kind of like the look of the 3pc suit, plus, when the jacket comes off...there will still be a bit of formailty with the vest!

I am SO excited about the sharing of that thread.

Did the suit come perfectly tailored in terms of size and fitting?
            No he didn't want to do a vest. The jacket was perfect which is great because my FI has a very athletic build and suits in the stores are usually regular, tall, or portly, but they don't account for tall people with big muscles but small waists. The pants were a little tight in the thigh because he has HUGE thighs but I think if we order a different fit, it will be fine.

#26 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

Hello and good luck to all September Brides!!!

#27 GracieBebe

GracieBebe
              • 354 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:55 PM

Hey Girls! We're only a month away! How's everyone's planning coming along?
                - Grace
                Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
                Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
                Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
                Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#28 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                • 609 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

It's crazy how close it is now! I still have plenty to do but all the big things are in place.

#29 Allisa

Allisa
                  • 206 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm getting married on Sept 9th, 2009 at the Azul Sensatori in the Mayan Riviera.

We leave a week today and I am super stoked and also crazy stressed w/all the stuff left to do!

I didn't find this thread, so I accidentally started another one -oops.

There aren't many September Brides out there.... yay for us!!!!

#30 VioletVol

VioletVol
                    • 151 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

Yup, one month from yesterday for me. I still have tons to do. I am really enjoying it, I just wish I didn't have so many other things going on that are stressing me out, I really just want to savor everything that is going on right now. But luckily I think things are calming down (my fiance' was in icu for a blood clot a couple weeks ago--he's doing much better now, and I have been stressing about taking a new job--I start 2 weeks before the wedding, but I feel better now that a decision has been made). So really--just wedding bliss for the next few weeks. :) It's so soon, I can't wait!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users