Photo

Carmen Electra's Striptease Workout DVDs

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 SarahMc

SarahMc
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

I did the first one only, like Kate, and have to agree it wasn't much of a workout. I wasn't sore and no sweating, but maybe the ones after are more of a workout then the first. It was pretty instructional, definitely didn't keep my heart rate up. But it was fun and gives you some new moves :o)
    Sarah & James
    Dreams Los Cabos
    June 28, 2007

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for the feedback ladies... I'm going to hold off until kate's review :P

I doubt the FH would be disapointed if I learned how to do a lapdance. LOL Have any of you tried the new moves out? I'm such a cluts on second thought maybe it's not such a good idea.

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:49 PM

melissa, if you want a workout you feel sore from try cindy crawfords the next challenge, I was super sore, you just need small hand weights to do it and you can find it on ebay or on amazon.

Also, I bought turbojam, definetly makes me sweat, doesn't make me as sore as cindy, which bothers me because if I feel sore I feel like I know I did something.

I want to find a few more videos, so I can mix them up, because it gets boring with only a couple right now.

anyone have any other good video suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users