Sign in to follow this  
~Melissa~

Carmen Electra's Striptease Workout DVDs

I'm thinking of purchasing these 5 dvd's. Anyone have them already? They seem like they could be a fun workout (OMG did I dare use those 2 words in the same sentance?).

I have the winsor pilates videos and I'm kind of bored of them and need soemthing new and exciting. I don't think my FH would mind the lap dance DVD either. LOL

Any reviews or advice before I fork out the moola?

I have them but I've only done the first dvd. I'm really bad about doing tapes. I like the gym better because there aren't two dogs in my face everytime I lie on the floor to exercise or stretch.

The first one was fun. Not a super tough workout at all - but a fun way to get up and moving.

How about this...I'll try to do them all this week and give you a review?

my friend has these so one night at a BBQ we busted them out. Um.. I am not sure how great of a workout they give you. but they were entertaining! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
someone sent me these and i never got a chance to use them and now dont know where they are...maybe i'll start with my big belly.
off topic, but have you posted any belly pics yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
I have them but I've only done the first dvd. I'm really bad about doing tapes. I like the gym better because there aren't two dogs in my face everytime I lie on the floor to exercise or stretch.

The first one was fun. Not a super tough workout at all - but a fun way to get up and moving.

How about this...I'll try to do them all this week and give you a review?
Kate that would be SUPER! Oh thank you so much!! Couple of questions: Did you wake up sore the next morning from them? And do you break into a sweat at all?

Maybe I'm looking for something with a bit more difficulty and produce results. The pilates are great for waking up sore the next day... as for breaking into a sweat -only if I really push myself.

I would go to the gym, but I don't have a membership anymore sad.gif Now that spring is here I've been doing better with running outside. We'll see what tomorrow is like. I realy hate cardio though :/

I remember when I did the first one my legs were a little sore the next day. But I had not been working out AT ALL so I doubt they would be sore now. And no real sweating. I'll let you know more at the end of the week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABUMBAH View Post
off topic, but have you posted any belly pics yet?
ok, i just had steve take some pics and I willpost right now.