~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:27 PM

I'm thinking of purchasing these 5 dvd's. Anyone have them already? They seem like they could be a fun workout (OMG did I dare use those 2 words in the same sentance?).

I have the winsor pilates videos and I'm kind of bored of them and need soemthing new and exciting. I don't think my FH would mind the lap dance DVD either. LOL

Any reviews or advice before I fork out the moola?

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

I have them but I've only done the first dvd. I'm really bad about doing tapes. I like the gym better because there aren't two dogs in my face everytime I lie on the floor to exercise or stretch.

The first one was fun. Not a super tough workout at all - but a fun way to get up and moving.

How about this...I'll try to do them all this week and give you a review?

#3 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
    • VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

my friend has these so one night at a BBQ we busted them out. Um.. I am not sure how great of a workout they give you. but they were entertaining!

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:34 PM

someone sent me these and i never got a chance to use them and now dont know where they are...maybe i'll start with my big belly.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
      • VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        someone sent me these and i never got a chance to use them and now dont know where they are...maybe i'll start with my big belly.
        off topic, but have you posted any belly pics yet?

#6 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • LocationUtah

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LALA
        I have them but I've only done the first dvd. I'm really bad about doing tapes. I like the gym better because there aren't two dogs in my face everytime I lie on the floor to exercise or stretch.

The first one was fun. Not a super tough workout at all - but a fun way to get up and moving.

How about this...I'll try to do them all this week and give you a review?
        Kate that would be SUPER! Oh thank you so much!! Couple of questions: Did you wake up sore the next morning from them? And do you break into a sweat at all?

Maybe I'm looking for something with a bit more difficulty and produce results. The pilates are great for waking up sore the next day... as for breaking into a sweat -only if I really push myself.

I would go to the gym, but I don't have a membership anymore Now that spring is here I've been doing better with running outside. We'll see what tomorrow is like. I realy hate cardio though :/

#7 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:38 PM

I remember when I did the first one my legs were a little sore the next day. But I had not been working out AT ALL so I doubt they would be sore now. And no real sweating. I'll let you know more at the end of the week!

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
          off topic, but have you posted any belly pics yet?
          ok, i just had steve take some pics and I willpost right now.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
          • VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:43 PM

you are so cute :)

#10 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • LocationUtah

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:44 PM

WOO HOO I'm excited to see your pics Tammy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users