Photo

$39 Glasses!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
  • 609 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:12 PM

I don't know how many of you are vision challenged as well but the majority of glasses on this site are $39-$59 with lenses included! It's about time for some replacement frames for me so I thought I'd give them a try. I'll probably order next week so I can let you all know how it goes. 39 Dollar Glasses.com Discount Prices on High Quality Eyeglasses and Sunglasses Online.

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

im interested in finding out what the deal is, idk how they would do it without the prescription. maybe they contact your eye doc to verify?

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

oh btw i deleted your dupe thread :)

#4 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
    • 609 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Abbie
      oh btw i deleted your dupe thread :)
      Thanks! I didn't even know there was 2.

You do enter your prescription online like how you do with contact lenses. I'm not sure if they call to verify though.

#5 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

I get my glasses at Walmart - the cheapest place around and just the lenses and frames no exam were talking $300 but I have a pretty high prescription!? Wow I need to check this out - Thank you :)

#6 Duchess

Duchess
        • 358 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:03 AM

Ladies, I am wearing my 39 glasses as we speak. I did it a long time ago. They are perfect.

BTW, I found a first time customer discount promo code so mine were actually $29. Super cute, pretty comfy, and I see very well. Great site if you want to have a few stylish options, or a backup pair. I wear my contacts most of the time but wanted cute frames to wear around the house.

Oh, and my script is about -5.25, so I know what its like to have vision issues that arent corrected properly. Give a shot.

#7 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
          • 164 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:19 AM

Another satisfied customer of theirs. I've had my current pair for more than 2 years. Maybe even 3. I wear them almost daily.

You enter your script online and they send the glasses out pretty quick. I was nervous when I went to the eye doctor with them as it was a new office. Didn't know if they would be able to detect my "cheap" glasses. They held my glasses up to something and wrote down the script as I didn't have my old prescription with me. After the exam was done, the doctor declared that my eyes hadn't changed from my current glasses prescription. Makes a believe out of me!!!!!

A friend works at Walmarts optical and didn't make fun of me either. In fact, she was super impressed and is thinking about getting herself a pair too.

Jeni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users