Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Pics of Our Anniversary Tatoos!

So our one year anniversary is tomorrow! OMG! I can't believe it. Anyways we were thinking of getting matching tattoos as our gifts to each other. We were thinking of the coordinates of where we got married. And not just the city but actually on the beach where we got married. So it'd be like:

N 28 18' 16'' W 32 29' 00'' (those aren't it)

I have them but what do you guys think? Is this tacky? We don't want names b/c thats bad luck. And no hearts or something. Our other idea was tattooing wedding bands under our wedding bands. But my DH is a chiropractor and is worried when he adjusts people his ring will slide and then he'll get asked what it is alot. What do you guys think?

I think it's Angelina Jolie has coordinate tattoos on her for the locations where all her children were born. I remember thinking that was a cool idea when I read about it.

I'm with Jac. I'm all about tattoos.

DH and I definitely discussed getting wedding bands... but they need to be reinked - sometimes every year (ack!) and I'm guessing the finger hurts, a lot. Coordinates are a cool idea! I'm still a bit superstitious about matching tattoos, but that's just me. Let us know what you decide!

I think its a great idea. I just talked to the FI the other day about having our wedding date tattoo'd under our wedding bands, and he was all about it!! yay!!

I think it is a cool idea I like the coordinate idea, yes Angelina Jolie has them of where her children are born. FI and I talked about when we have kids he would like to do it and I laughed and said most likely they will all have the same coordinates unless we move.

Timm and I were going to do it right after the wedding, but the money just hasn't been there. We are still committed to getting tattooed together at some point. Definitely go for it!