Photo

Looking For Pashmina's

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 thomalm

thomalm
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

Im not sure if the links from this posting will show. I copied this info from another thread. if you search "list of pashmina" you should find the original thread.

In looking for pashminas to order, I saw a lot of different threads where girls had posted various online sellers they’d used…
    So, since I made a list of them to check them all out, I thought I’d post it all in one place for easy reference…

For the Ebay sellers, the links don’t necessarily take you to the seller’s store…they may take you to an old listing…I copied and pasted these links to my “wedding to-do list” a while ago, but hopefully you'll get the idea:-)

I personally JUST ordered 16 pashminas from: (look under "scarves" on the site)
    wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

They were $3.95 US each plus only about $10 shipping…
    While this site SAYS you need to order a minimum of 24 items, I e-mailed them and asked about ordering 16, and they e-mailed back to say they consider any orders between 12 and 24 to be wholesale, so they did it! You might just want to e-mail them first to confirm, but honestly – I had a great experience…I ordered them on Wednesday and they were delivered yesterday!)

*note for Canadian brides…I’m in Canada, but had them shipped to my FMIL in the States…(she says they’re a beautiful colour and feel like a good quality)…I’m not sure if they ship to Canada, but maybe another BDW member would take them for you and then ship them to you…?

Here is the list of Ebay sellers I compiled…obviously there are more, so feel free to add!

Onshopping888
    eBay Seller: onshopping888: Scarves Wraps, Wallets items on eBay.com

purselover168
    eBay Seller: purselover168: Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Toys Hobbies items on eBay.com

* for 16 pashminas, I was told shipping to Canada would cost $35 and shipping to the US would cost $23.95.

MichaelYu123
    Soft Pashmina Cashmere Silk Wool Shawl Wrap Scarf SALE - eBay (item 190255353183 end time Oct-04-08 20:40:20 PDT)

* I asked this seller about just buying 16 pashminas, instead of bidding and he said he’d sell them to me for $5.99 CND/scarf, and shipping would be $39 CND. (! Eek – that’s a LOT in shipping charges!) Wuld probably be cheaper for those using American dollars:-)

Zenjen
    eBay Seller: zenjen: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

RainbowBridgeFashion
    7 2Ply Faux Pashmina shawl wrap scarf WHOLESALE LOT - eBay (item 350110320025 end time Oct-24-08 17:55:12 PDT)

Hope this helps someone!

#12 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:59 PM

I saw some at pier1 the other day...I didn't look at the price. They were fall colors though

#13 heather007

heather007
      • 620 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

Thomalm- thanks for the list of sellers!!!!

~~

#14 missdanelle

missdanelle
        • 687 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

yes, Thank you! Definately more affordable for us girls not lucky enough to be close to New York!

#15 Marianna

Marianna
          • 111 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

hey girls,

just to let you know i will be getting mine from a wholesellers in downtown la. its a big store and they carry all the colors, styles, and patterns. i do buying for a store so i get them at $4. its still more then $3 that i hear some of you getting at nyc but still. if anyone needs they can put me together an order and i can pick them up for you and we can work out a payment deal. i go there almost on weekly basis.

hope this can help...

#16 reevesbride

reevesbride
            • 212 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:37 PM

Yeah I actually brought at blue one at Pier 1 it is really nice but 10.00 a piece. Thanks for the info Leanne!

#17 sstotz

sstotz
              • 298 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:18 PM

Faux Fake Pashmina Shawl Wrap Scarf Wholesale USA Canada Rainbow.. is this good?
                ~Soon to be Shanny May
                June 20th, 2009
                Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#18 Simistar

Simistar
                • 645 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:04 PM

Hey ladies!

I'm the one who posted the list of sellers a while back:-)
                  Here's the link:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t30831

And just FYI, the ones I ordered from

wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

were FANTASTIC! Beautiful colour and good quality fabric...(of course, I don't think they're "real" pashminas, though the label on them says "pashmina")...They were $3.95 each.
                  More info on ordering from them is in my original thread above:-)

But seriously -- everyone LOVED them and wore them their entire trip!

I plan on posting a thread soon with all the online vendors I used and loved -- and will include pictures so you can see them:-)

#19 reevesbride

reevesbride
                  • 212 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:07 AM

Thanks for the posting the link was great I book marked it!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Simistar
                    Hey ladies!

I'm the one who posted the list of sellers a while back:-)
                    Here's the link:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t30831

And just FYI, the ones I ordered from

were FANTASTIC! Beautiful colour and good quality fabric...(of course, I don't think they're "real" pashminas, though the label on them says "pashmina")...They were $3.95 each.
                    More info on ordering from them is in my original thread above:-)

But seriously -- everyone LOVED them and wore them their entire trip!

I plan on posting a thread soon with all the online vendors I used and loved -- and will include pictures so you can see them:-)

#20 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
                    • 198 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

If you are in a big enough town they usually have a Chinatown....I know Toronto has one, but even so, I bought mine off of ebay - bulk discount was nice and free shipping as well.

Just a quick question - someone mentioned issues with Ebay that other people had experiences...what were those issues?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users