Sign in to follow this  
leannevb

Newbie - Mayan May 2009 - Still to book!

Hello to all my fellow brides! My name is Leanne Vulgan and I am planning a destination wedding in the Mayan Riviera for May 2009. I haven't booked anything yet as we finally nailed down when we want to go last week (there were a few things that delayed our decision until now - my mom passed away recently after a battle with cancer and my fiance has to have knee surgery). So everything was in limbo for a while. Now we're planning things in a very short amount of time!

Right now I'm trying to narrow down the resort - we need to have it at a resort that allows children as a few of my friends have recently had babies and will most likely be bringing them along. The second week we would like to switch resorts for our honeymoon - right now I'm liking the El Dorado Royale.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated to help in our planning! Thanks!

Congratulations Leanne! I hope you love the Mayan as much as we do! We are also from Calgary... and not going to miss the winters anymore! haha

Sorry about all the bad news... hopefully the sun will shine thru soon for you!

Lincoln & Lori

Leanne, welcome and congratulations!

There is so much information here that can make your planning easier after such a difficult time.

All the best,

Andre