Sign in to follow this  
2bebridejamaica

AHR Cocktail Napkin - at a complete loss!!

When in doubt take a poll with my lovely girls!!!!

So today my plan was to get the rest of the items for the AHR which is the 17th of Jan out of the way. I kept forgetting about it and then living up here in the Northeast with no power except at work for the past 6 days now....SUCKS!!!! So anyway made sure that everyone knew days ago that today was gonna be the day for the rest of the ordering frenzy for this.

Already, I have ordered the camera's for the tables, bubbles (only because they were in aqua colored bubble stuff, so I had too), and now I am on cocktail napkin duty.... Here is my problem though, WHAT DO I USE AS MY SECOND LINEhuh.gifhuh.gif I just can't figure this out and Jay just looked at me like uummmm you think I know?? LOL...

I'm leaving it up to you girls... what do you think will work best

Amanda & Jason

huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif?

I would put your actual wedding date on the napkins, so that is what I voted for. I think it would look cute if you could put your names and date and a little picture above it such as a palm tree, starfish, or something beach related.

I've already ordered my napkins and cake bags, we have them both with our actual wedding date.

They turned out super cute. Plus May 9 is our anniversary date, not May 31 our AHR.