Sign in to follow this  
pearlygirl

When do we dance?

I think we're either going to do the cocktail hour and bring the old iPod and dance during that, or maybe we'll just bring a sound dock for the iPod and have our own little dance right there on the beach for a while. Who else can say they danced on the beach somewhere so beautiful?!?!?! (Besides all of us DW brides )

Quote:
Originally Posted by klopez View Post
holy crap girls, i can't wait to dance my big round butt off! haha less than a month to go..yippee!
I know...less than 3 weeks until takeoff for me!! It's so exciting!! But I'm starting to stress!! YIKES!!!
Are you a part of this thread?? We are all January brides that are freaking out!! lol
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t21722

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
I say dance when you want to dance!! elefant.gif
It's your wedding and you can do what you want!!
I personally (well...we!) will be doing our dance right after the ceremony. We'll be doing a toast...then right into the dance! It helps that our ceremony location will be on a clifftop gazebo overlooking the ocean!! It's just such a beautiful spot that I couldn't imagine dancing our first song as husband & wife anywhere else!!
WOW, that is the most amazing spot to have your first dance, I am so envious how romantic it is!! can't wait to see your pics :)

Thanks Tracy...I feel for it the minute I saw it - hook line & sinker! My only concern is the wind!! But we'll deal with that when we get there!! I just put some prayers in to mother nature & we should be all good!! LOL