Photo

We were robbed! I won't be on for a while

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:35 AM

That's so scary- sorry to hear about it but glad you all are okay.

#12 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
    • 2,424 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:36 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad you guys are ok and everything that they took can be replaced.

#13 Dana_C

Dana_C
      • 348 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:06 PM

That's really awful, and I'm so sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad that everyone is safe and sound. Take care!

#14 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:08 PM

That is terrible. How can people does this to others during the holidays. Hope they catch the person(s) that did this to you guys. But at least no was hurt and your pooch was safe too.

#15 tbarela27

tbarela27
          • 14 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:18 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. Hopefully they will catch the thieves that did this to you. I am glad your dog was okay.

#16 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

I'm so sorry! How terrible!!! Well, I would just try to stay positive and know that those are just things. You, your FI, and pup are all ok, and that's what really matters. Stay strong.

#17 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:25 PM

Oh girl I'm so sorry this happened to you, and right before the holidays at that I had my car broken into in June, and the dumb ass stole some stuff for my OOT bags, a briefcase, a business suit, and other little things here and there. I was a mess at first but slowly came to realize that all those things can be replaced ~ yes, it's a pain because you have to spend money replacing those items, but as all the others have said thankfully you weren't hurt, and your little guy is ok. Many hugs my fellow June bride, cheer up we've got fabulous weddings to plan!!!

#18 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:34 PM

Oh no! That's horrible news, I'm so sorry I've been broken into before and it's such a creepy experience. I'm glad nobody was harmed.

#19 Nanner431

Nanner431
                  • 97 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

Oh that is horrible...sometimes you have to wonder. Our vehicles were broken into - get this - while we were in Mexico on our wedding week!! Thankfully it was a new home and our builder was in the neighbourhood and found it otherwise we would not have known until we got home.... Everyone who we could have called to help us out were all in Mexico with us...it was a crap show but luckily Hubby's work people took care of getting them to the glass shop at the very least.
                    My thoughts are with you and know that they can't take away happiness or love.

#20 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

ugh I'm so sorry! I totally know how you are feeling, this happened to me two years ago and it is so violating more than anything - I wish you all the best and I'm glad the puppy is okay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users