any adults-only resorts that will allow children on wedding day?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bcbride

• 176 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

Hi everyone! Just wondering if any of you have come across adults-only resorts in RM that will allow children on the premises to attend a wedding? I really like El Dorado resorts but I think they are pretty strict and will not allow kids... the kids are age 4 and 7... thank you any info. will help!

#2 sg1307

• 49 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:32 AM

I know The Royal Playa del Carmen allows kids for the day..not sure about any others though! I'm having the same problem

#3 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:58 AM

The Aventura Spa Palace (part of Palace chain) used to be an adults only, but in April it is switching to allow children on HALF the resort. You just have to get married on the side where the kids are allowed. We originally booked this resort because it was adults only, but when they changed I decided to have my cousin's daughter come and be my flower girl (she will be 3)...I was originally upset but am making the best of it...it's also less expensive than many of the other all inclusives...something to look into...I know there are a few that allow kids for the wedding because I remember when I was doing my research...I just can't remember what they are...
        Good luck!

Married July 16, 2009
        Aventura Cove Palace Resort
        Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users