21 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

when you post a message, near the bottom their are some other options like attaching docs or adding a poll.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:31 AM

Not necessary but we're doing program fans because they are cute and will help beat the heat. They aren't traditional and don't give the order of events, instead the front lists the wedding party and notes special people. The back has our favorite love poem and a thank you letter to our guests encouraging them to celebrate love.

#13 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:18 AM

We are not doing one...our wedding is small, ceremony will be short....

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:01 AM

They are totally not necessary. However, because I LOVE paper projects they were a must for me.

Here are mine:
        Click the image to open in full size.

#15 kay726

kay726
        • 218 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          when you post a message, near the bottom their are some other options like attaching docs or adding a poll.
          Thanks so much!

#16 kay726

kay726
          • 218 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            They are totally not necessary. However, because I LOVE paper projects they were a must for me.

Here are mine:
            Thank you for showing me your program. It is really nice. Is it a diy project. If so I am doomed becuase I am all thumbs when it comes to paper products, but I love the fan idea!

#17 tross84

tross84
            • Banned
            • 151 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

So glad I found this thread...I was wondering whether or not to do programs

#18 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

Me too & I am still wondering...I am not a crafty person & don't know if I want to spend more money on something people may not even keep...Ah decisions!!

Originally Posted by tross84 

So glad I found this thread...I was wondering whether or not to do programs

#19 Ali12

Ali12
                • 216 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

Im with you to Sharon, I have no idea if Im up for this, and not sure if it is necessary. 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#20 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
                  • 210 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

If the group is small, I don't think it's necesary.  I'll be having program fans at my wedding because 1.) I think the fan is a cute idea and 2.)  my family doesn't know my friends very well and I don't want to have to explain 30 times who is who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users