Photo

Tammy v. Tammy

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Hopelesslyblissful

Hopelesslyblissful
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:52 AM

WOW I am also shocked by the response you got from Elite! That kind of attitude is disgusting and I would have LOST IT! You are a paying customer, whether or not you have been on your trip already or it is coming up is regardless, you should be treated with respect AT ALL TIMES and I would not have put up with tha kind of bull!! I am so sorry that you had to deal with such a rude insenstive TA and thank you for creating this post to warn other to-be brides (like me)!! I know I will NOT be using Elite now!! Thank you!
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/vWwHm6.png

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

#12 EmenGeeRoxx

EmenGeeRoxx
    • 279 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 19, 2010

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:48 AM

In business 30 years? Hard to believe!

#13 yumyum90

yumyum90
    • 183 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:23 PM

I have to say I concur. I am currently using them and totally regret it. Our guests who called to book were never called back. They eventually had to book the travel themselves and they were more than frustrated at us for using them. Katie is my "travel agent/coordinator" and she has been un-responsive. I don't understand it. She doesn't follow through on emails or phone calls. Its as if she doesn't want the business. I am glad I'm paid in full so I don't have to work with her anylonger.

#14 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
      • 296 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

That is pretty rude. Who ever that was probably deserves a good kick in the teeth. Ha!

I understand things like this happen. I think if she was the one that discovered all the issues it would be different response, where as, all the brides seem to be the ones finding out the all dissapointing info/flight changes.

Thanks for posting this. This makes you realize you have to do your research.

#15 gersbja

gersbja
        • 152 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:25 PM

Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users