Photo

Can anyone reccommend a Photographer in Jamaica??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lmdels

lmdels
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

Hi -
    I'm geting married @ the Grand Palladium and am looking for a photographer. The resort is new so I am a little nervous about using the resort photographer. Does anyone know of one outside the resort? Or has anyone used the Grand Palladium Photographers?

Thanks!!!

#2 darairene

darairene
    • 19 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:04 AM

Hey,

I wasn't comfortable using our resort's photographer either so we hired Michael Chen of Michael Chen photography and he was awesome. His website is: Jamaica Wedding Photographer-Michael Chen. I was pleased with the amount of time he spent with us on the day of wedding and he took the time to retouch pictures. The quality was equivalent to one here in the states. Let me know if you need more information. My email is: darairene@gmail.com.

#3 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
      • 1,572 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:18 AM

Here's a thread with lots of suggestions for Jamaica-based photographers: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t5305

(ignore the second post in that thread)

#4 lmdels

lmdels
        • 33 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:30 AM

Thanks so much!! :-)

#5 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
          • 301 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:19 AM

Hey, thank you I have looked at his site and really liked the pictures so it is nice to know that he was good to work with too.

Originally Posted by darairene 

Hey,

I wasn't comfortable using our resort's photographer either so we hired Michael Chen of Michael Chen photography and he was awesome. His website is: Jamaica Wedding Photographer-Michael Chen. I was pleased with the amount of time he spent with us on the day of wedding and he took the time to retouch pictures. The quality was equivalent to one here in the states. Let me know if you need more information. My email is: darairene@gmail.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users