• 5,705 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

Congratulations!!!

#12 Archie510

Archie510
    • 78 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:06 PM

Beautiful pics!
      I just got married at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya, and it was also the most perfect day!
      I was SOOOOO Happy with the way everything turned out!

#13 AngewedsScott

AngewedsScott
      • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:36 PM

Everything looks amazing!

#14 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:11 PM

Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed your wedding day.

#15 Loni

Loni
          • 42 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

Great photos- who did you guys use for marlin fishing? My fiance really wants to get a trip going- any idea on cost? Photos are beautiful. Congrats.

#16 Nanner431

Nanner431
            • 97 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:39 PM

Hi Loni - we used Marlin Masters...they were pretty good and had the boat stocked with lunch and beer. Depending on when you are going to Cabo - I would check ahead of time for fishing seasons. We went in high season for Marlin so the fishing was pretty much guaranteed. Another time of year my be another type of fish or whatever but most of the boats will guarantee you a catch so get on one of them so it's not a waste of money.
              Marlin Masters Sport Fishing - Cabo San Lucas

#17 ashleybride2b

ashleybride2b
              • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

I am thinking about the Riu Palace as my DW location...can you give me some information? Your pictures look wonderful....what did you do for the reception? Was the wedding planner helpful?

#18 cdc0427

cdc0427
                • 330 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

Great pics, it looks like you had a big turnout. How many attended the wedding?

#19 Nanner431

Nanner431
                  • 97 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

ashleybride2b - let me know what info you are looking for. We had a semi private reception at the Steakhouse which was absolutely fantastic - best meal we had all week including on and off resort. They said semi-private but it was set up in the lower part - beach level of the steakhouse so it was perfect - it was just us and the sound of the water. Daniela was very hard to get a hold of prior to about 1 month before the wedding - it is quite stressful but if you read from most people - she has it under control. She had everything done the way we asked for it even though it didn't seem like she paid too much attention.

cdc0427 - we had 52 total attend. It was great having that many people but also very exhausting.

#20 abbygirl

abbygirl
                    • 57 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

Hello!! Your pictures are fabulous!!!

Just out of curiousity....you mentioned the food at your reception being the best meal. Do you think the food was different for your wedding than the food they serve throughout the week? I am getting married next door at the Santa Fe...just curious what to expect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users