Sign in to follow this  
jennyatk

Personalized Plastic Mugs???

I just wanted to let you all know that my beer steins I ordered thru Ebay came this week. They look great! I think I got them in less then a week. When I heard the doorbell I could't believe they would be done but they were and they look great! So if your looking for a personalized plastic cups/mugs/shot glasses I would suggest it!!

Try ordering your mugs from discountmugs.com. You can order in mutiple of 10's. Tip - call the toll free number - the agent will provide you with suggestions regarding the logo and mug type. Also, they are having a sale - a 10% discount. Hope this helps.

Katy and I just got our mugs from PERSONALIZED Wedding BRIDAL SHOWER Party Favors GIFT - eBay (item 310107898241 end time Dec-17-08 10:23:30 PST)

Katy said they look great but I have to wait to see mine until 5 :-(

I will make sure to post pics later on tonight or this weekend though since I have to get the wedding stuff put away before the evil boxer attacks again

I will definitely take pics as well! She did an excellent job with them, I can't wait for Julie to see hers!! And plus I get to meet Julie in person YAY! wink.gif

Here are a couple of pictures of my 22 oz. steins that I bought from PERSONALIZED Wedding BRIDAL SHOWER Party Favors GIFT - eBay (item 310112935931 end time Jan-08-09 19:49:58 PST).

drbrainfreeze and I contacted Kaylan and she was very flexible to allow us to split an order of 100 steins and did half in her colors and half in mine. She even sent us a split bill and allowed us to ship them together, since we both live in Charlotte. I am very impressed with them, and their customer service was great! I can't wait to give these to our guests!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry for the glare!