Photo

ROR January 6 wedding stuff available

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:15 AM

Hi Ladies, I'm shipping a lot of stuff to Jamaica for my wedding. We are paying for the private reception and 100+ guests so we are trying to save costs by bringing our own. Anyway, my wedding is January 6th and we are there until the 17th - if anyone would like to buy these items please contact me at Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I have the Butterfly Collection Ring Bearer Pillow in the Blue/Green. Seaside Allure Collection satin wrapped pen set (btw, this collection is WAY better than I expected when I ordered off the internet - the garter and guest books are beautiful too!) and Flower Girl Basket in the Butterfly Pink.

Floral Embossed Card Box (you dress it with your own ribbon and/or flowers)

Natural White Parasols - have 6

I have 3 Sand Ceremony Vases as well. I didn't take pictures of them but they are a great size for everyone to see - the big one is about 16" high, little ones are 12" high and not as wide. They are round with a curved shape. If someone is interested I'll try and find pictures that are close. Everything is sealed and packed in bubble wrap right now.

I think that's about it...

#2 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
    • 302 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:46 PM

I would like to see your sand ceremony vases if possible or a pic of similar ones from the internet if you can find them.....

#3 JamaicaBrideToBe

JamaicaBrideToBe
      • 89 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

Hi there, I don't plan on bringing them home - this is with hopes that someone has their wedding booked anytime between the 7-17th that would like them since they will already be at the resort.

#4 albertabride

albertabride
        • 78 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

Could you send me some pictures of these on email so I can see them, at work the pictures on this site won't work, and the site itself doesn't work at home. I'm getting married January 9th and would love to have to centerpieces, though I've already ordered the seaside allure set as well!
          Thanks
          kristingammon@hotmail.com
          [FONT="Century Gothic"]

#5 MomentsThatMatter

MomentsThatMatter
          • Vendor
          • 2,015 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

What a great idea! I hope some lucky brides can help you out and share some of the costs of making a beautiful day for everyone.
            Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
            Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
            Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
            Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/
            http://i711.photobuc....Ad-Sept09b.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users