Photo

Just Married at ROR: Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
  • 417 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:50 PM

Thanks for the review. You look gorgeous. Comgrats!!!

#32 stessa82

stessa82
    • 40 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:57 PM

Congratulations!! Your review is SO helpful and your pictures are beautiful!

#33 mgjt0712

mgjt0712
      • 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

Congrats!! OMG your pictures are amazing and Im so happy that I could finally see what my own wedding may look like there. Its nice how they had the tables set up b/c we will also have about the same amount of people for our wedding. Everything was beautiful!! Congrats again!!

#34 darairene

darairene
        • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

Thanks everybody for the congratulations!! New brides, you will you love the RIU Ocho Rios!!

#35 amagee

amagee
          • 129 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:23 PM

Thank you for the review and CONGRATS!! Everything looked amazing! I loved your dress and I really liked the music that played during the slideshow!!

#36 bradleysgirl

bradleysgirl
            • 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

Thank you for all the information and for the candid advice that it is okay if it rains...I keep trying to predict a day that will not rain. That is funny just typing it.
              So my question is about the minister that you brought with you. We want my brother in law to perform our ceremony. Our TA said she would look into that for us. Was there any special documentation or pre-planning that you had to do in order to legalize the ceremony?
              Thank you for any recommendations! And congratulations on a beautiful wedding and a happy marriage.

#37 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
              • 719 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

Congratulations! Everything looked beautiful! Was your reception private or semi-private?

#38 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                • 456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

If you don't mind me asking, how much was Michael Chen? What package did you go with?

#39 darairene

darairene
                  • 19 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

Hey ladies,

To answer your question Bradley's Girl -- you don't have to do anything special to have your brother preside over the ceremony. Just bring your birth cert and other required documents as you normally would and you'll still sign the legal documents with the Jamaican minister. He just won't perform the ceremony.

TD -- our reception was completely private. We had the whole Plantation restaurant from 4pm to 11pm.

Scott-Pierre -- I think we paid 2,000 for Michael Chen. It might have been more. Sorry...if you want precise costs, let me know and I'll dig deeper and send them. He was worth every penny. He really put in the time and effort to get amazing pictures. And then he spent extra time afterwards to touch-up photos, correct color stuff, etc.

Hope this helps!

#40 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
                    • 327 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

your gown and bouquet are gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users