Sign in to follow this  
Rhonda

Marina Maroma Paradise?

I was wondering if anyone had been to or knows anything about the marina maroma paradise? I just found out this week from my WC that it's available to me for my wedding because we are having a fairly large group. The pictures that my WC sent look AMAZING! But, just curious if anyone on here has any information....Thanks!

This is actually a marina- not a resort! It's owned by the owner of El Dorado properties. Many of the excursions (ATV ect) leave from here and also some of the private catamarans and dinner cruises.

The beach here is fantastic and right next to it is El Dorado Maroma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina View Post
Hi Rhonda, There are some photographs on my blog from a wedding at the marina. I hope they help!
Elizabeth, thank you for sharing these photos....they're beautiful!

Supposedly, Maroma has one of the most romantic beaches in the world!

Does anyone know if the beach is very "public"? I'm wondering if there would be lots of people watching our wedding ceremony?? I'm looking for something that is private.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jennifer View Post
This is actually a marina- not a resort! It's owned by the owner of El Dorado properties. Many of the excursions (ATV ect) leave from here and also some of the private catamarans and dinner cruises.

The beach here is fantastic and right next to it is El Dorado Maroma!
TA Jennifer, Thank you so much for clearing that up :) It looks beautiful!

As long as a cruise ship isn't in port I would say it would be extremely private- I would double check with the Marina for their schedule and when they expect the ships to be in!