Sign in to follow this  
JamaicaBrideToBe

Parasols

Hello ladies!!

so i thought i posted a pic on this thread but must of accidently put it on another! oops! i bought this umbrella from weddingfavours.ca and it is awesome!

my MOH is modelling it for me!

sun parasols.a.jpg

I'm planning on having the girls walking down the aisle with their parasols and I wil have a bouquet, then afterwards for pictures I will use my parasol too.  I couldn't picture myself spending a lot of money on flowers when the ceremony isn't long and all the weddings I've been in the flowers wilt so quick.  I like the idea of using the parasols to line to aisles, but I saw a picture today and it looked like it was windy and the were not like how they were set up in the beginning lol. 

this looks like a pretty cool site.  no parasols when i clicked the link, so i'll have to check back.  i'm also going to poke around and see if they ship to the USA.  someone made mention they are in canada, so i don't think it would be a problem.

I ordered a couple of parasols today from lunabazaar so I could get a good idea of the true colors. I like them! I plan to line the aisles with them and then we will use them for pictures later on. They look really sturdy and are a really good buy. They also have quite a few colors too.

I am thinking of getting parasols for my guests as it will be super hot in Jamaica in May...but I know it also rains at that time. Umbrellas or parasols? Or are parasols good enough in the rain??

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :)

Jaya

there are different materials you can get parasols in......i wouldnt worry so much about the rain because on islands it usually on rains for 10-15 mins at a time

Originally Posted by Jaya View Post

I am thinking of getting parasols for my guests as it will be super hot in Jamaica in May...but I know it also rains at that time. Umbrellas or parasols? Or are parasols good enough in the rain??

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :)

Jaya