Free Photography Contest!! - BDW Exclusive!! - 'Real Love is...'

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 michaelwachniak

• 271 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

Aw thanks everyone! :) *blush*

I thought I'd comment on a question that I was just PM'd, maybe it will help out a bit with some of you:

In the event that your wedding is a few days before a wedding I am already booked, I would still recommend entering the contest anyways. As long as I am guaranteed to get back early enough the day before the next wedding then we have more than enough time.

Of course I will take into consideration each and every entry, however in cases where your wedding is overseas (ie Europe etc) and I have a wedding two days later back home, we unfortunately won't be able to accommodate the entry.

I hope this helps a bit! :)

now, off to go play in the snow! Happy Sunday everyone!

#22 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:17 AM

Hey Michael,
      My wedding is July 16th in Mexico (yeah it's a Thursday), and you have one on Saturday the 18th...I'm assuming you wouldn't be able to make it but I wanted to double check...?

Married July 16, 2009
      Aventura Cove Palace Resort
      Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#23 michaelwachniak

• 271 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

Absolutely! We would just have to double check flights for the way back home and make sure we are home at a reasonable hour on Friday! PM'd you as well. Good Luck Rachel! :)

#24 Shannond4156

• 169 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:57 AM

Hi Micheal. What a great contest. I'll have my fingers crossed for the next week or so. . .

Real Love is going through the good and bad and not knowing how you could ever live again without them in your life. It changes and is always growing in new and different ways. It is unconditional; not because it has to be but because that is the only way it can be.

Our wedding is South of Playa Del Carmen at the Barcelo Maya Palace on April 27th, 2009.

Thank You!

#25 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:22 PM

Real love is when you are able to recognize each others flaws. You can grow and work on them together as a couple strengthening the bond your share. Sometimes these flaws and idiosyncrasies become part of what we love and treasure in the other person.

Realize each of you are not perfect and the your are both doing the best you know how, and the best you know how today can be better with growth tomorrow.

There is always the ability to find a deeper bond and share more of yourself with you partner. I believe it is this bond and friendship that build life long commitments.

My wedding is Nov 6th 2009 at Dreams Los Cabos.

#26 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

OMG, I am so happy Michael is having this contest. He was my photographer in PV (Las Caletas) and I love him. In fact all of my guest loved him. He is wonderful person and fantastic photographer. Also, he is amazing with kids. My step-daughter adores him and calls him Bob.

I am so freaking excited that someone is going to win this contest!!! Yay!!

Wanna see some of his great work, just look at my siggy below.

Good luck to all that enter!

#27 michaelwachniak

• 271 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

lol Yari, you rock! :)

Erika and Shannon, those were amazing Real Love answers!!

So many good entries to choose from, this should be an interesting week!!

#28 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:39 PM

can't wait to see who wins this great contest!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:37 PM

Michael.....you should run a contest like this for the brides of 2010. I would LOVE to have you as the photographer for mt TTD session! I need a a good eye for sexy pictures!
                  My Babies
                  "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                  it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#30 michaelwachniak

• 271 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:57 PM

Tybee Island, GA? I just googled it and would totally have a blast shooting there!! What kind of weather does Georgia have in May? Is it REALLY hot, or just nice or what?

I would LOVE to have another contest like this next year! We'll have to see how this one works out, but so far I'm game for an 'Encore Contest'! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users