Angelina & Brad pregnant with twins....AGAIN ~ WTF???

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:23 PM

I thought they wanted a baby from every continent? I read that somewhere.

#22 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:32 PM

Multiple twins in one family isn't really that uncommon. My first real boyfriend was a twin and so were his older brothers. And there was 2 sets of girl twins in another family in my neighborhood growing up too. I can't remember who they are now, but I remember we always thought it was cool.

Erin - I thought I heard that too, that they wanted to adopt from a different country/continent/something like that each time. So I'd be surprised if they adopted another from Africa to Zahara isn't alone, cuz then won't they need 2 more for the boys, so they aren't alone?

#23 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

Well in the article it said she has two asian sons, three caucasian babies and one african daughter hence another African child. And the baby supposedly the mother had aids and father is unknown. And they have to wait till January till she's 6 months old. But again this I don't think has been verified so we'll have to wait and see.

#24 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

I doubt it's true until i see a baby bump

#25 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

I'm just getting caught up: this is true right? And they are also adopting?

They're lucky, rich, beautiful and smart people and if they're happy that rocks, but seriously, how can she devote enough attention to each child when all she does is continue to go out and get more babies

And what's with them adopting when she's about to give birth?

#26 boscobel

• VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:19 PM

I think that this was confirmed as NOT true, but correct me if I am wrong anyone....

#27 Dianna

• 358 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:24 PM

Seriously? I can't beleive she would do that. It would be nice to have a quiet dinner with Brad Pitt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users