Photo

RMB Review and Other RMB Info

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 montegobay09

montegobay09
  • 832 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

hmmmm, I'm second guessing the beach ceremony too even though that was supposed to be the main idea we wanted "beach wedding' doesn't seem to work without the beach! I'm torn!

didn't rmb12/4/08 get married on the beach? She said it wasn't that bad didn't she! I know there were some stupid people but for the most part I don't think it was too bad.

ugh, decisions, decisions.

#22 Indigo

Indigo
    • 120 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by montegobay09
      hmmmm, I'm second guessing the beach ceremony too even though that was supposed to be the main idea we wanted "beach wedding' doesn't seem to work without the beach! I'm torn!

didn't rmb12/4/08 get married on the beach? She said it wasn't that bad didn't she! I know there were some stupid people but for the most part I don't think it was too bad.

ugh, decisions, decisions.
      Montegobay09 don't give up on getting married at the beach gazebo. Just let Chantelle know your concern and see how she can accommodate your request. There is enough beach space that RMB should not have a problem moving the loungers a good distance away from the gazebo during a ceremony.

Both the beach gazebo and plaza gazebo are beautiful locations.

#23 montegobay09

montegobay09
      • 832 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:32 PM

haha, i was writing that while indigo was posting too. thanks indigo

#24 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
        • 58 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:17 AM

I guess if I do end up with randoms in my pictures, it will be a funny story to tell the grandkids.

#25 marshall1980

marshall1980
          • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

Thanks Indigo for posting so much information for us! You are filling us in on things that I wouldn't even dream of being concerned about. Your reception pics look very nice, I was wondering how that was all going to work out for our guests. I'm glad to hear you had such a great time!

#26 marshall1980

marshall1980
            • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

Thanks Indigo for posting such great info and keeping us all informed. You've given us tips about things that I wouldn't even think to be concerned about. Thanks for all of your help. I think your reception set up was nice. That was a concern of mine because I wasn't sure how it was going to work out for our guests, but it looks great! I'm glad to hear you had such a great time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users