Photo

update-cancelled wedding

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dainanewell

dainanewell
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:59 PM

Hey everyone I wanted to thank you all for all your support back in september when my fiancee cancelled our wedding....you were all a big help to me..we were suppose to get married tomorrow Dec 12...but I am really ok with the fact that it isn't happening...My children and I just recently moved back home after spending a couple of months at my parents house....My ex-fiancee and I are back together...I want to take things slow and wait awhile before thinking about getting married...I dont want to rush into thing even though we've been together for 10 years....lol...as we all know planning a wedding can be stressful...anyways thanks for everything...good luck to everyone and Happy wedding planning!!!

#2 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
    • 415 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:09 PM

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about the cancellation of the wedding Good luck to you and the family.

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:17 PM

Sounds like your doing better. I think it's good your taking it slow. Goodluck with everything and keep us posted.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:28 PM

thanks for the update, I am happy you are able to work past it and have gotten back together.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

It sounds like things are going better, which is great. I think taking it slowly is a wonderful idea. We are all here for you!

#6 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
          • 826 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:09 PM

Although I wasn't here in September, I can image what you went through. I hope you the best of luck and hope that everything works out for you. Keep your head up and be strong...not only for you....but for your kids. Things will work out themselves. And like previous posted....keep us updated!
            http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
            My Babies
            "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
            it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
            http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#7 Amarillis

Amarillis
            • 1,913 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

Daina,
              Great to hear that things are looking up and moving forward... Merry Christmas. Keep us posted as to any new developments.

#8 KatyKo

KatyKo
              • 851 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:38 PM

I'm so glad to hear things are going great for you. It sounds like a wonderful plan to take things slow...you know we are here for you (planning a DW or not!!)

#9 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,921 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:30 AM

Hey that's great! I'm sure it was a tough season for you, but I'm betting it made you stronger.... and hopefully will make your relationship stronger!
                  I hope your kids are doing well too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users