Lillie09
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:48 PM

The sparklers are beautiful! We're using rose petals

#12 KatyKo

KatyKo
    • 851 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:49 PM

These are all such cute ideas. This may be a silly question, but do people do these things (sparklers, bubbles, ribbons) as you walk back down the isle as a couple? I have never been to a DW and I know at traditional weddings this happens when the B&G leave the location to get in their car, so I was curious about the DWs. :)

#13 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KatyKo
        These are all such cute ideas. This may be a silly question, but do people do these things (sparklers, bubbles, ribbons) as you walk back down the isle as a couple? I have never been to a DW and I know at traditional weddings this happens when the B&G leave the location to get in their car, so I was curious about the DWs. :)

I was wondering the same thing

#14 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
        • 397 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KatyKo
          we're using them as we leave the reception. our honeymoon is at a different location than where the wedding is held! it would be cute to do that back down the aisle though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users