Photo

Riu Montego Bay Wedding Review - Indigo 12/06/08

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:27 AM

Looks like everything went well! Thanks for the review and congratulations!

#22 marshall1980

marshall1980
    • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

Yay! Congrats Indigo and thanks for the Review!

#23 marshall1980

marshall1980
      • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

Great pics & thank you so much for your review! I'm super excited now....only 90 days to go:)

#24 Zinski

Zinski
        • 46 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:54 AM

Congrats! I'm glad you liked MoBay. I just joined this site and I've been searching everywhere for a MoBay review! I can't wait (long way to go though!).

Question - do you pick the ceremony site, reception site, and flowers once you get down there and see everything or do you have to choose everything beforehand via emails and photos?

#25 Indigo

Indigo
          • 120 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:03 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Zinski View Post
            Congrats! I'm glad you liked MoBay. I just joined this site and I've been searching everywhere for a MoBay review! I can't wait (long way to go though!).

Question - do you pick the ceremony site, reception site, and flowers once you get down there and see everything or do you have to choose everything beforehand via emails and photos?
            Hi Zinski,

It's up to you on how you would like to handle everything. You can choose everything beforehand or wait until you get down there. When it comes to flowers, you may want to choose beforehand just in case your flowers are a special order. RMB uses Taiflora. You can go to their website and see if they will send you a catalog. HTH.

#26 Zinski

Zinski
            • 46 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:08 PM

Thanks so much!

#27 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
              • 100 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

See that you are also getting married at RMB...have you already been in contact with WC ? Are you having "free wedding" package? Thats what my daughter has chosen, not sure if we should upgrade ?

#28 montegobay09

montegobay09
                • 832 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mother of Bride
                  See that you are also getting married at RMB...have you already been in contact with WC ? Are you having "free wedding" package? Thats what my daughter has chosen, not sure if we should upgrade ?
                  I think you'll see on other threads on here that most brides here ended up deciding on the "free" wedding package and then adding on the extras that they wanted instead of paying for extras that they didn't need and then wanting more specific things too. A few people had even chosen another package and then changed their minds later to the free package. That's what I've done and I'm very happy with that decision!

#29 KHarrod

KHarrod
                  • 902 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:29 PM

Welcome back, beautiful pics and great review.

#30 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
                    • 100 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:49 AM

Looking forward to finding a "review" of your January wedding at RMB...my daughter is getting married there in June....can't wait to find out your story. Hope everything went well !! Thanks, Kay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users