You look Great! I hope that I too can lose the necessary weight so that I can feel good enough to take my pics. Anyway Great Job he is going to love them!

Thank you everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olga1708 View Post
Wow you look great. How did you loose the weight?
My doctor suggested I use a modified South Beach diet. She said not to cut out all carbs, but cut way back on how many carbs I was eatting. Eat smaller meals more often, eat lots of protein and drink lots of water. Once I got comfortable with my new way of eatting I started to jog and I joined a kickboxing class. But the BDW Biggest Loser helped me the most, I lost 18 lbs over two seasons (about 4 months)! The girls are all very supportive and I liked the extra motivation they provided me... thank you to all the BDW Biggest Losers!

Good job on the weight loss and the hot pics!! Im gonna have a hard time putting FI's Flyer jersey on for my BD pics - Im a Leafs fan as well!

I love your pics. I have been trying to decide if I was going to do this. I just can't seem to figure out if my FI would enjoy them. He's more of an all nude kinda guy. I don't think I could do nude BD pics. I guess I have plenty of time do decide. Once again....LOVE THE PICS!