43 replies to this topic

#11 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jacqueline
    OHHH thats rrrright its tamara, not tammy! i like tamara the best, the one who had a boob reduction. lmao.
    There used to be a Tammy on the show. Remember...she had the daughters who were friends with Lauri's daughters? She isn't on the show anymore.

Now there is Tamara. I have a big girl crush on her. I think she is just adorable! I LOVE this show.

I think Vicki has a ton of drive and ambition, but she treats her husband like crap.

I hope Jeana gets rid of her husband. He is a chump! She deserves better.

This is one of my favorite shows. Last week they showed some old photos of Lauri as she was talking about her son and OMH- you wouldn't recognize that it was her she has had so much plastic surgery. I had to replay it and pause it to take a second look.

I always thought Jo and Slade were so much drama...it was draining for me! I like to see what Tamara is up to - she is a nut!
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#12 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:37 PM

yeah Lori has had wayyyy too much plastic surgery - she looks like a different person from those pictures!

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:52 PM

oh man I totally didn't know it had started already
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

I love this show!! I like Gretchen-she is gorgeous! I also like Tamara a lot. I used to like Vicki, but after seeing the way she treated Gretchen, I don't like her as much. Jeana's husband is an ass and Vicki does treat hers like dirt. I think Gretchen is a gold digger, but she really seems sincere about her FI. Lauri is annoying!!!

#15 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
        • 397 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:03 PM

i LOVE this show!! i think it's much better than NYC housewives, but the ATL girls were pretty good! OC will always be my fave. :)

i really like gretchen, and i think (or @ least i want to think) she has good intentions... :)
          laurie is just over this whole show i think. it seems that george swept her off her feet, and she doesn't need tv attention anymore. oh boy, vicki is a MESSSSSS. why is she so shady and mean this season?? jeana deserves much better than crazy hubby, and tamara drives me nuts....

woohooooooo (*vicki style) to a new season!! :)

#16 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

Love this show. I like Gretchen so far. She's really pretty and even though I usually see girls like her and automatically think "gold digger" for whatever reason I don't get that vibe from her.

I really like Tamara. She's my fave.

Vicki is really getting annoying. I just read an article that she is thinking of leaving the show as well because of the embarassment it causes her husband.

#17 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:48 PM

why are the women from old seasons not on the show anymore?
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#18 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

The OC wives are mostly the same - Tammy went off because her husband or ex-husband died and it was too hard on her daughters I think. Lori just went off after last episode to "concentrate on her family"

#19 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:35 PM

In the current US weekly there is an article about someone who dies. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it made me sad.

I love the show though! It is very entertaining.

#20 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
                • 456 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by yari
                  in the current us weekly there is an article about someone who dies. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it made me sad.

I love the show though! It is very entertaining.
                  who?!?!?!? I wanna know!!!
                  D & K
                  October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users