Photo

Parasols for Bridesmaids...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KayKay

KayKay
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:26 PM

Okay, so my colors are aqua and chocolate brown.... I recently got espresso colored bridesmaid dresses and I need a way to incorporate the aqua without having yucky blue flowers

So I am looking for aqua/blue parasols for the BM's to carry. I haven't found the exact color online, but I'm thinking about painting white ones just along the edges in aqua. Does anyone know what kind of paint I should use on paper parasols? Has anyone painted any parasols and can give some helpful advice??

Thanks!

~K
    Kacey & Eric
    March 14, 2008

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:31 PM

Check this out...

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t3273

#3 KayKay

KayKay
      • 81 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:40 PM

Thanks... I just started reading that post too! Guess I should have searched before posting!
        Kacey & Eric
        March 14, 2008

#4 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:05 AM

go to www.asianideas.com the had aqua

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

Anny had a really pretty color aqua parasol that she was considering, I think it may have been from asian ideas, but not positive, but there are a lot of parasol threads on the forum, and I know she's posted the link several times, so you can probably find it in one of the other threads. I would find it for you, but I have no idea which one its in!

#6 KayKay

KayKay
            • 81 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:23 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions! I ordered a mint colored parasol from Asian Ideas but it's a bit lighter than I'm looking for. So now I've ordered a turquoise one from Luna Bazaar...I hope it's the right color. Can anyone post the aqua one from Asian Ideas... i can only find turquoise...very similar colors though.
              Kacey & Eric
              March 14, 2008

#7 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:54 PM

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

did u see the chocolate parasols

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users