Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#971 tinasett13

tinasett13
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

Not sure how it works but maybe if you call the resort you can put in extensions. At the hotel you call 8800 or 8801 for spa Weddings and groups 8251 And public relations 8211(Jamaica) or 8210 (lady Hamilton) Hope that helps.

#972 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
    • 109 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

Thanks!  Hey did you ever write a review?

Originally Posted by tinasett13 

We booked with liberty travel so we gave her the money for resort and wedding.
      The wedding manager there is new. He gave us the bad news when we got there
      You work with a wedding coordinator and above them is the manager.

I never put anything on hold with the spa. But I paid with a credit card at spa
      I don't know if you call the resort they could connect you to spa.... Think the extension was 8800

#973 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

Yes, we did.  If you search the spa on the internet, they have an email for wedding appointments.  I worked through that person, very easy and great to work with.  I use PayPal all the time, highly recommend, especially when dealing with other countries.  You can dispute with them and get your money back.

Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

Did you have to pay your deposit by Paypal?  Weird....

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#974 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
        • 109 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:57 AM

I think I probably know the answer :(  ... but is it at all possible to skype your wedding from the beach at the Grand Palladium?  We just received awfule news that my fiance's mother might not be able to come, due to health reasons :'(

#975 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
          • 610 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

I never skyped before, but my brother did it while he was there with his kids back home.  Not sure how it will work at the wedding though and I'm unsure of the wifi at the beach.  I know a lot of our guest went to the lobby for good connections.

Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

I think I probably know the answer :(  ... but is it at all possible to skype your wedding from the beach at the Grand Palladium?  We just received awfule news that my fiance's mother might not be able to come, due to health reasons :'(

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#976 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
            • 109 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

Regarding the Skyping from the beach ... if anyone is interested - I have started to look into a couple companies in Jamaica that will do a live web broadcast of your wedding for all those back home who can't attend. I don't know pricing yet. I am waiting to hear if my mother in law can come or not, then I will look into it a bit further.

#977 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
              • 109 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

Those that used their own ipod dock for the Blue Lagoon reception, did you have to use a battery powered dock or was there an outlet to plug it in?  I read in an old 2008 review that someone couldn't find a plug at the BLue Lagoon to plug their laptop into so they didn't think there would be one for your music system.   But I wonder about that, because how would a DJ set up there? They'd probably need an outlet or two I would think??

#978 Alicia Anderson

Alicia Anderson
                • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

I do not know if you still check this but I was wondering where you got those engraved and if the company provided them or if you did I am looking to get a couple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users